PrivateNewbiePrivateNewbie

Main Movies Reviews Stats

Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

Reminds me of the good ol' N64 days. Very funny!

Excellent job! Great animation and great comedy! Fantastic work, I wouldn't mind seeing another one of these.

Go, Go, Parody Rangers! 2 Go, Go, Parody Rangers! 2

HarHarHar... made me laugh.AND it was original, GG

Quite funny good sir. And it was rather original as I stated before. Well played.

Resident Evil: Quack EDTN Resident Evil: Quack EDTN

Pretty funny hombre.

Made me laugh, work on the backgrounds. And add more RE4 jokes in the next one. Keep up the good work.

BradRedfield responds:

Yeah, the backgrounds were terribly done. I just got some random JPEGs and threw them on. If I make a sequel, it'll have original backgrounds.

And I might do some RE4 jokes. :P

Ackbar Movie : The Movie Ackbar Movie : The Movie

Really funny! It's worth watching multiple times!

Extremely funny! I liked it a lot, I probably because I waited in a tent outside a BestBuy for a PS3 too. The intro was too long though... grand other than that!

Is This What You Want? Is This What You Want?

So funny! That was awesome! Well done.

So random and funny... I loved it. Definitely the best move I've ever seen featuring a flying, pooping tails.

Death's Curtain Ep.01 Death's Curtain Ep.01

First good Flash music video I've seen.

Well done good sir. This must've taken forever, you actually did the whole song, fantastic! What a grand film, very entertaining.

Dream star fight! Dream star fight!

Good love, Terrible music.

Probably the worst music I've ever heard. Great film though.

Pulch: The Good Times Pulch: The Good Times

Quite Frankly I'm Sick Of This Weird Style.

A new series is grand, but how about a new style. All of your work seems too similar. Not to insult you. I know that you've earned your place in the Newgrounds community but really, a somewhat different type of flash cartoon would be nice. Oh, and change that ungodly music. I thought I was gonna go insane.

Doki responds:

But "weird" is about the most vague description of anything ever. It's like saying "I'm sick of your cartoons because they all have characters in them". When was the last time I made a cartoon about a giant plant that makes people happy until a floating map of Luxembourg dies? If you're saying that every time I make a cartoon there's a strange idea in it that doesn't follow a conventional storyline then I guess everything I've ever done is the same.

I wanna smoke I wanna smoke

Very unique.

Like I said, it was very unique. Oddly entertaining. Good show!

The Arena Part 1 The Arena Part 1

It's tough making a serious flash, but you did ok.

I'm not a devil may cry fan... but isn't Dante a dude? Why does it look like he's wearing a bra? At first I thought the main character was a chick.

You need a different selection of music as well. Not everyone who watches this film is going to love uber death devil rock. I had to mute it, that's how bad it was. Perhaps something more dramatic? Something that won't offend others... something instrumental like in Gladiator, Lord of the Rings, etc.

Other than that, it was pretty dandy, I just didn't love the art, it could be better. Good show, your next one will be better I'm sure.